Current Account for Other Banks
- Eligibility - Any scheduled commercial bank which is included in the second schedule of RBI Act 1934
- Minimum Balance: Rs.5000/-
- Maximum Balance: No limit
- Monthly statements: Free (once in a calendar month)
- Folio Charges: Free (if minimum Quarterly Average Balance maintained is Rs.1,00,000/-).
- Cheque Book: Free 1st cheque book of 50 leaves.
- Free Baroda Connect (Internet Banking).
- POS/ QR code facility available.
- Baroda Cash Management Service (BCMS) facility available.
- Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) facility available.
- Immediate credit of outstation cheques: Up to Rs.20,000/- (for 6 months old A/c’s with satisfactory transaction only).
Who can open a current account?
An individual, proprietorship and partnership firm, limited company and even a limited liability partnership can open a current account. For specific eligibility criteria on current account opening, contact the nearest branch.
What is the minimum balance needed for a current account?
One of the benefits of a current account is the low minimum average quarterly balance. However, this amount varies based on the type of current account you hold. Ask your relationship manager or bank executive for more details.
What are the benefits of a current account ?
With a current account, you can do a large number of transactions in a single day. You also access several banking services free of charge, depending on the type of current account. This includes applying for overdraft facilities on your current account.