We are pleased to introduce another customer centric initiative by launching Card to Card fund transfer on our ATMs.The facility is aimed to provide interbank fund transfer using existing debit card and ATM network in coordination with NPCI. By using this service, our customers would be able to transfer funds from debit card linked account to another, either in the same bank or other bank from any ATM of NFS member bank (10 banks) who have enrolled for this service.
Salient features of the facility
- Instant Fund Transfer using debit card number of beneficiary
- Beneficiary account number / IFSC not needed
- Debit Cardholder can use any NFS member bank ATM (who have enrolled for the service) to transfer funds.
- Cardholder authentication would take place using debit card and pin like ATM cash withdrawal.
- Transaction is processed through existing NFS network.
- Simple, secured and convenient to transfer funds
- 24 x 7 availability on all ATMs of Bank of Baroda
Fund Transfer Limit
Rs 5,000/- per transaction and Rs.25,000/- per month for remitter