A solution on financial distress
Helping millions of Indians benefit from the Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling Centres.
Saarthee Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling Centres
Bank has opened Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling Centres as a CSR initiative. The Centre opened is named as “SAARTHEE” amply indicating its basic objective of steering those under financial distress and educating others to avoid financial mess. The Bank has set-up FLCCs at following Centres:
- To provide financial counselling services through face-to-face interaction as well as through other available media like e-mail, fax, mobile etc. as per convenience of the interested persons, including education on responsible borrowing, proactive and early savings, and offering debt counselling to individuals who are indebted to formal and/or informal financial sectors.
- To educate the people in rural and urban areas with regard to various financial products and services available from the formal financial sector.
- To make the people aware of the advantages of being connected with the formal financial sector.
- To formulate debt restructuring plans for borrowers in distress and will advice the beneficiary to submit the same to formal financial institutions, including co-operatives for consideration.
- To take up any such activity that promotes financial literacy, awareness of the banking services, financial planning and amelioration of debt-related distress of an individual.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.