Helping millions of Indian farmers benefit from our schemes.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce : Benefits
- Collection Charges: 100% Waiver of collection charges on collection of Cheques issued in favour of the borrower by Food Corporation of India (FCI).
- Maximun Loan Amount is Rs 100.00 Cr
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce : Features
Term Loan/Working capital facilities may be considered for any/ all the activities as follows:
- For creation of scientific storage capacity viz. godowns, dry warehouses, cold storage, cold chains, silos and Market Yards.
- The above facilities may be considered for financing towards construction of new projects.
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce : Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals, Group of Farmers/growers, Registered Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs).
- Partnership / proprietary firms, LLP, Companies and Corporations.
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- Cooperatives, Cooperatives Marketing Federations.
- Autonomous Bodies of the Government
- States Agencies including State Government Departments and autonomous organization / State owned corporations such as Agricultural Produce Market Committees & Marketing Boards, state warehousing corporations, State Civil Supplies Corporations etc.
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Land Records
- Project Report
- IT Return
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce : Fees & Charges
Collection Charges: 100% Waiver of collection charges on collection of Cheques issued in favour of the borrower by Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Aggregate Agriculture exposure of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
For Working Capital (Fresh/Review)
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250/- Lakh or part thereof +GST
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs- Rs 350/lakh or part thereof maximum Rs 35.00 Lakhs
For Term Loan
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Silos/Godowns for Storage of Agriculture Produce : Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC)
|Nature of Facility||
|Loan Period||Based on the business plan with a maximum period of 15 Years including moratorium period of maximum of 2 Years.|
|Margin||25% of the project cost|
|Rate of Interest||
|Repayment||For Term Loan: Repayable in 3 to 15 Years (including moratorium period as per the project plan i.e not more than 24 months.|
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.