Helping millions of Indian farmers benefit from our schemes.
Bank of Baroda, for rural India, with rural India.
Shahari Bagwani Yojna
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms And Conditions MITC
Shahari Bagwani Yojna : Benefits
- Proprietary or partnership firms, trusts and societies, privately owned schools, Offices, guest houses, hospitals and hotels having at least 1000 square feet of open space can be financed under this scheme.
- Maximum amount of loan is Rs. 3 Lakhs for individual and Rs. 30 Lakhs for institutions.
- Margin: Up to Rs. 1.00 Lakhs – Nil & Above Rs. 1.00 Lakhs – 15%
- Repayment - Maximum 24 month for individuals and 36 month for institutions.
Shahari Bagwani Yojna : Features
Proprietary or partnership firms, trusts and societies, Privately owned schools, Offices, guest houses, hospitals and hotels having at least 1000 square feet of open space can be financed under this scheme. Should possess independent house having 500 sq. ft of open space for gardening.
Should have regular source of income.
- A unit cost of Rs.33,000/- will be considered for every 1000 square feet of garden space.
- Minimum Area measuring 500 square feet is required for this purpose.
Shahari Bagwani Yojna : Eligibility Criteria
Individual: Should possess independent house having 500 sq. ft of open space for gardening. For raising of roof garden, similar area of open encumbered roof space must be available.
Should have regular source of income. Salaried person, Professionals and business men having steady income will be covered under the scheme.
Shahari Bagwani Yojna : Document Required
- KYC Documents (AADHAR, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size photo
- Land Records
- Project Report
- IT Return
Shahari Bagwani Yojna : Fees & Charges
- Aggregate Agriculture exposure of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
For Term Loan
- Above Rs 3 Lakhs - 1 % of the limit sanctioned with a maximum of Rs 100 lacs.
- Agriculture exposure upto Rs. 3.00 Lakhs- Nil
- Above Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 10 Lakhs - Rs 250
- Above Rs 10 Lakhs to Rs 1 Crore - Rs 1000
- Above Rs 1 Crore - Rs 5000
Shahari Bagwani Yojna : Most Important Terms And Conditions MITC
|Quantum of Loan||Maximum amount of loan should be Rs. 3 Lakhs for individual and Rs.30 Lakhs for institutions.|
|Nature of Facility||Demand Loan|
|Moratorium Period||Maximum upto 3 months|
|Rate of Interest||
|Other Information||Processing and pre inspection charges nil upto Rs 3.00 Lakhs|