Complete Transparency is a Portfolio
Baroda General Credit Card Scheme
We present to you a tailor-made credit card scheme for the citizens belonging to the rural and semi-urban parts of India. Baroda General Credit Card Scheme (BGCC) is designed to provide hassle free and easy credit access to people in the rural and semi-urban areas.
- No insistence on security, purpose or end-use of credit.
- Up to a maximum limit of Rs. 25000.
- Unlimited number of withdrawals and repayments (within the credit limit).
- Flexibility in choosing the appropriate time to repay the loan.
- Reduced interest burden.
- No processing and documentation charges.
- Withdrawal on the card within the sanctioned limit (only from the branch issuing the card) to meet urgent credit requirements.
- Earn interest at savings bank rate on the credit balance maintained in the BGCC account.
- Card limit valid for 5 years.
- 0.50% concession in interest rate for women applicants.
- All the card holders will be covered under PAIS (Personal Accident Insurance Scheme) up to Rs. 50000 under payment of nominal premium amount.
- Free collection of cheques under any grant/assistance from the government received in