Baroda Vidyasthali Loan is a special scheme for financing Educational Institutions.
All Educational institutions including play school exposure limited to Zee school, Euro Kids, Kidzee, World school ( and their franchise). HUF are not eligible.
Credit rating BOB-6 and above only to be financed under the Scheme.
Nature of Facility
Term Loan/Overdraft(OD to existing profit making concerns only)
- Construction of building including expansion, modernization & renovation activities of educational institution.
- Purchase of instruments for Education / Training purpose.
- Finance for purchase of land alone is not permissible. However, if the land cost is included in the total cost of project, the same can be financed. However, land cost should not be more than 20% of the total project cost and an undertaking to be obtained that building construction will be completed within a period of 2 years.
- OD for short term fund requirements based on Cash budget provided the institution is profit making and without any other Bank liability.
- Vehicles can be financed as per CV finance product guidelines.
For Term Loan :Min: Rs.25.00 lacs, Max: Rs.15.00 crores
(Rs 25.00 Crs for Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad). For vehicle funding limit, as per CV guidelines. (Bus funding limit-max Rs. 2.00 crores)
For Overdraft: Maximum – Rs. 3.00 crs (Rs 5.00 Crs for Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai and Delhi-NCR) or 60% of expected total fees collection, whichever is less.
Rate of Interest
Competitive Pricing Linked to tenor based MCLR