Travel Card - Multi Currency Forex Card
Baroda TravelEasy Card - It is a prepaid International currency card, designed to make your international travel a worth of memorable experience. The card is safer, secure and convenient to carry as compared to currency & traveler's cheques.Baroda TravelEasy card ensures that your time is best utilized in your pleasure or Business trip instead of wasting your time for money changers or encashing your travelers cheque.
Baroda TravelEasy card is available at 150 + authorized foreign exchange branches in India. The card can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs as well as for making purchases at any of the 25 million merchant's outlets worldwide displaying the VISA sign.
- Can be purchased by both account holders and Non account holders.
- Card is a VISA Platinum EMV Chip NFC enabled
- Card can be loaded with three currencies i.e. USD, GBP & EURO.
- Immediate activation and ready to use on real time basis after load.
- Card will be valid for a period of minimum three years from the date of activation or the date printed on the card whichever is earlier.
- Card is Reloadable in nature and can be reloaded any number of times, within the overall limit of the customer as per FEMA guidelines.
- Card can be used at all VISA accepted E-COM, POS terminals and ATM machines.
- Cardholder will be intimated for all transactions on registered mobile number through SMS
- Comes with a mobile application which shows current balance of all wallets, allows cross currency conversion and also has a live ATM locator.
- Live offers from VISA on mobile application based on location.
- Enable or disable any or all channels of the card through mobile application
- A Retail users can purchase only one card with an ID (Passport) i.e. there can only be one active card with a person at any given point of time. If the card is lost or damaged, same will be replaced on the underlying ID.
- Corporate customers can purchase any number of cards subject to completion of Full KYC of each card holder and fulfilment of FEMA/bank guidelines
Explore a new
The feeling of visiting a new place is priceless,especially when it’s an international location
Documents Needed for Issuance
||Non Account Holder
|Proof of address
|Proof of Identification
|Bank statement of fund transfer
In case of corporate client, KYC of corporate will be needed in addition to the card holder KYC.
Limit varies with the purpose of traveling as per regulations of the Reserve Bank of India and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
Limits of Baroda TravelEasy Card depending upon user type (Fema guidelines)
||For Holidays or personal visit
||$10,000/- or equivalent foreign currency per Financial Year
||Application Form, Form A2, Passport Copy, VISA copy and Self Declaration
||USD $25,000/- equivalent foreign currency per Trip
||Application Form , Form A2, Passport Copy, VISA Copy and Declaration from the sponsor Company stating that the employee is going abroad on business with details of places of stay
||Studies Abroad - For students pursuing studies abroad
||USD $100,000/- or equivalent foreign currency per academic year
||Application Form, Form A2 , Passport Copy, VISA copy and Self Declaration about admission to University and Course or Discipline to be pursued.
||Medical Treatment - For people who are traveling abroad for treatment
||USD $100,000/- or equivalent foreign currency per Year
||Application Form, Form A2, Passport Copy, VISA copy and Self Declaration on disease and treatment to be taken with name of hospital if any.
Eligibility, limit and / or documentation may vary based on prevailing guidelines.
For Prepaid Gift Cards Inquire
For Existing Card Holders
For New Customers
Contact your nearest Bank of Baroda branch.
You can see below links also