||An instant credit for farming community to meet the emergent funding requirement for Agriculture and related domestic purposes impacted due to Second wave of COVID-19 pandemic.
||Individual Farmers / Joint borrowers who are our existing Baroda Kisan Credit Card (BKCC & BAHFKCC) holders with satisfied repayment track record and their BKCC and BAHFKCC accounts are classified as standard category as on 31.03.2021.
|Type of Loan
||Demand Loan repayable in 3 years along with Interest.
||Up to 10% of the existing DP in the BKCC & BAHFKCC account.
||Half yearly / Yearly installments depending upon the income generation and cropping pattern.
|Rate of Interest
||1 Year MCLR+SP i.e. 7.40+ 0.25= 7.65 % (at present)
- Hypothecation of Standing Crops
- No collateral security up to Rs.1.60 lacs
|Validity of Scheme
||The Scheme will be effective up to 30.09.2021.
|Other Special Conditions
- Proposed additional finance will be made available to the existing borrowers only having no overdues in the account.
- The facility to be made available at specific request of the borrower stating specific impact by second wave of COVID-19 pandemic.
- TCR to be obtained from panel advocate if the combined limit exceeds Rs 1.60 lakhs.
- Existing customer who have availed credit facility under Baroda Special Scheme for Existing BKCC borrowers impacted by COVID -19” during last year will not be eligible under this scheme till repayment of all dues availed during last year under the COVID-19 Scheme.