Finance shall be provided for setting up captive Oxygen plant to existing borrowers engaged in activity of Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Clinics and units engaged in manufacturing of liquid oxygen, oxygen cylinders.
Type of facility
Term Loan / Letter of Credit
Tenor of loan
Upto 5 years including maximum moratorium of 6 months.
Interest to be served during moratorium.
- Hospital / Nursing Homes constituted as Proprietorship Firm/ Partnership Firm/ Trust/ Society/Public Ltd / Private Ltd. (with powers to borrow).
- Owners/Promoters need not be necessarily registered qualified medical practitioners. However, professional qualified doctors should be a part of management of the hospital.
- Business unit should have required approvals/ registrations / permit / licence, wherever applicable, from the statutory/ regulatory authority.
- ITR is mandatory in case of all existing units operating for more than one Financial Year.
- Unit should not have incurred losses in past 2 years.
Upto Rs.2 crores.
- For Term loan: Upto 100% finance
- For LC: 20%
Rate of Interest
To be capped at 7.50% p.a linked to BRLLR / MCLR of Bank.
Processing charges / Inspection charges
Hypothecation of the assets financed by the Bank.
- No additional collateral shall be insisted by Bank for additional credit extended under the Scheme.
- 100% Guaranteed by NCGTC under ECLGS 4.0. No Guarantee fees.
- Existing Personal / Corporate Guarantee, if any, should not be extended to the loan under the scheme.
- Maintenance of ESCROW account is mandatory for ring-fencing of cashflow from the project.