Terms & Conditions:-
Transactions of saving oriented nature are permitted. Commercial transactions are non- allowable transactions. If non allowable transactions are noticed then Bank may close the account with prior notice/intimation citing reasons thereof.
- Conditions of Offering complimentary 40 lacs insurance: The insurance cover will be available only to the BSNL/MTNL VRS optees/employees who will be receiving pension/salary in our Bank Account and will be eligible only if minimum credit of 2 pension/salary is made along with a QAB of Rs 50,000 in the account. The insurance coverage will be initially available to A/c holders for a period of 1 year, beyond which it’s continuity is subject to change as per Bank’s policy issued from time to time.
- 10 lacs Personal Accidental death Insurance linked to Premier variant of Credit Card: - for detailed information please visit https://www.bobfinancial.com/
- 50 lacs Air Accidental Insurance cover linked to Premier variant of Credit Card : for detailed information please visit https://www.bobfinancial.com/
- Monthly Salary/Pension should be credited in account
- Age of the applicant should be 18 years and above & should be employee of BSNL/MTNL
- BSNL/MTNL employees/VRS optees/Pensioners of BSNL/MTNL
- One proof of Address and Proof of Identity is required alongwith employee ID Card/ Pension Card of BSNL/MTNL
Minimum Deposit Amount
- Allowed to open with zero balance subject to immediate salary/pension credit in the following month
Minimum Quarterly Average Balance QAB
Charges for Non-maintenance of QAB
- Not applicable as account type is zero balance account
- Free 150 cheque leaves per year, thereafter Rs. 5.00 per leaf.
Interest Payable in SB
- 3.25% for balances upto Rs 50.00 lacs and 3.75% for balances above 50.00 lacs.
- Interest is calculated on daily product basis and credited to accounts quarterly. For this purpose Bank’s quarters are May-July, August to October, November to January and February to April. Interest is credited to the account within 15 days of end of quarter. However, Value date effect as of 1st day of the month is given while crediting interest.
- NEFT/RTGS free for online & through branch
Inbuilt- Overdraft Facility
- Available immediately after first salary credit.
- Amount of overdraft equivalent to net credit of first salary/Pension rounded off to nearest figure in thousands.
- Maximum- Rs.3.00 lacs.
- Clean Overdraft.
- Overdraft is to be adjusted in full once in 60 days of availment of the same.
Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque
- Six DD/BC free per quarter for personal use. Maximum Amount Rs 500000/-
Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
- Free VISA Platinum Debit Card for life. Daily Cash Withdrawal limit Rs 100000.00 and Online Purchase limit is Rs 200000.00, Attractive offers linked to Debit Card.
- Free unlimited transactions at Bank of Baroda ATMs
- Other Bank ATM- 5 free transactions per calendar month.
Waiver in Processing Charges on Retail Loans
- 100 % waiver on processing charges for Housing Loan, Auto Loan, Education Loan, Mortgage Loans and Personal Loan
- Subject to recovery of minimum Rs. 7500.00 per property * to be mortgaged as out of pocket expenses (for legal, valuation etc).
* Applicable on mortgage based retail loans
Concession in Rate of Interest for Auto Loans
- For the employees who has availed Home Loan, a concession of 0.25% in applicable ROI of Auto Loan
Discount on Depository Services/ Demat AMC
- Waiver of 100% in charges,
- Free Premier credit card subject to eligibility criteria on of minimum income of Rs 60000/month and signing of auto debit mandate for debit of minimum due amount on card from salary account.
Insurance Only for Primary Card Holder (Insurance linked to credit card)
- Complementary Air Accidental Insurance of Rs 50.00 lac and other accidental insurance cover of Rs 10.00 lacs.
- 20% discount on locker rentals.
- Free Alerts.
- Sweep facility availaible on specific request.
- 75% waiver on issuance charges for Gift/Travel card
- Free M connect