- Govt. of India and RBI have come up with several measures to extend relief to MSMEs to tide over the present pressing times post pandemic COVID-19. Further, RBI extended the One-Time Restructuring window till March 2021 to provide relief to MSMEs (with credit exposure upto Rs. 25 crores), who are under financial stress.
- At this backdrop, to support MSME enterprises with an online facility of submitting restructuring proposal, SIDBI and its associate India SME Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd (ISARC) have taken initiative to develop a web-based platform namely ‘Asset Restructuring Module for MSMEs (ARM-MSME)’.
- ARM-MSME is an automated / Do-It-Yourself (DIY) web-portal for MSMEs to self-create their restructuring proposal with financial viability projections by iteration of multiple scenarios and relief options.
- Our Bank has entered into MoU with SIDBI to provide the access of ARM-MSME to our MSME customers.
- The restructuring proposal generated online will be considered for processing by the Bank as per Bank Guidelines
To access ARM-MSME portal, please click on this https://arm-msme.in/