Old to New Account Number click here
Notice to all customers of erstwhile DenaBank
FOR KIND ATTENTION OF OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS
TO FETCH YOUR NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER, IFSC & MICR CODE POST IT UPGRADE / DATA MIGRATION
SEND AN SMS IN THE BELOW MENTIONED FORMAT TO 8422009988 FROM YOUR MOBILE NUMBER REGISTERED WITH THE BANK.
MIGR < SPACE >LAST 4 DIGITS OF OLD eVB ACCOUNT NUMBER
FOR EXAMPLE: MIGR 2678 [WHERE 2678 IS THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR OLD eV B ACCOUNT NUMBER]
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTO RESPONSE FROM BANK OF BARODA WITH YOUR NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER, IFSC & MICR CODE.
Important information regarding Integration of the Core Banking Systems
As you are aware, erstwhile Vijaya Bank & Dena Bank have been amalgamated with Bank of Baroda with effect from 1st April, 2019. In order to provide seamless experience and a wider array of products, we are in the process of migrating such branches to upgraded Core Banking Solution of Bank of Baroda
Although the bank is making all possible efforts to minimize disruptions in services, please expect the following changes with respect to your Bank Account and other related issues:
Change in your IFSC Code / MICR Code of your branch
- Your IFSC Code & MICR code has been changed. The details of old and correspondence new IFSC Code & MICR code are available at our website under amalgamation tab. These details can also be collected from your branch at your convenience
- You are requested to notify/ update the above changes in mandate / instructions (SIPs, ECS, Auto Debit,Demat, Pension) & Service providers (Billers/ Institutions/ PPO/ Insurance) registered by you
- Please note that all your transactions through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS/ ECS / NACH/ PDCs with the old account number will continue to be honoured for a limited time.
- You can continue to use your old cheque-books, debit cards till further notice.
- If you have transferred your account from one branch to another (Ported Account), kindly refrain from using the chequebook of the previous branch and surrender the same to your current branch
- If you are an erstwhile Vijaya Bank customer and have been issued a cheque book with MICR code '000029000', you are requested to get the cheque book replaced with a new cheque book and also replace any post-dated cheques (PDC) issued by you to other parties with the new cheques.
Change of ACCOUNT NUMBER/ related issues
- As and when your Branch is migrated to the upgraded Core Banking System of Bank of Baroda, you will be allocated a new account number and customer ID, which will be communicated to you well in advance along with the date of proposed migration/ upgrade. To facilitate this, please update your mobile number/ email address/ postal address in your existing branch.
- Transactions up to the date of upgrade can be recorded in your existing passbook .You may also collect your new passbook from the branch anytime at your convenience post migration. You may obtain the account statements pertaining to the prior periods from the branch at your convenience.
- Internet Banking will be available on www.bobibanking.com.Your User ID and password will remain the same, however for security reasons, we advise you to change the password post login.
- Download the “M-connect Plus” mobile app for mobile banking from Google Playstore / apple store.
- UPI -Download and register BHIM BARODA PAY UPI app from Playstore / apple store, using your new account details. If you are using any other UPI App, please link your new account number &set New UPI PIN in that app
- If you are a Central Government pensioner, the Bank takes responsibility to update your new Account Details with your Pension Sanctioning Authority (PSA).However, you may also inform your PSA of the change in account details to ensure the pension is credited as per the process, without any delay.
- If you are a State Government Pensioner, we request you to necessarily inform your Pension Sanctioning Authority (PSA) / Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA) about the change in account details. You may do this after you receive the change in account details.
- The date and time of system upgrade will be informed separately well in advance.
- You may also refer our website www.bankofbaroda.com> amalgamation link regarding branch upgrade related FAQs
- Please do not disclose any of your personal or account related information (OTP / CVV / PIN / Account Number / Aadhaar number etc.) to anyone. Bank officials never call you for these details. Stay cautious and alert from fraudulent activities / calls.